Stolen from Janet!
1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
All the powers that the nose twitching Samantha had in “Bewitched”.
2. If you could be a ruler of any country which would it be?
Spain….I’ve always loved the Spanish culture.
3. If you could live a movie in a real life which would it be?
Lord of the Rings…..more specifically Bilbo’s Home!
4. If you could play a professional sport which would it be?
5. If you were to be stuck on Desert Island and allowed only one food which food would it be?
Lasagna, with Garfield as my companion.
6. If you could hang out with a famous person for a day who would it be?
John Lennon…..what’s up, dude?
7. If you had to give up one of your five senses which would you choose?
Tough one here……with my love of gardening, photography and music, this eliminates a few. I’d say the sense of touch.
8. If you could witness an historical event which would it be?
Quite easy for me…..the beginning of time…..Big Bang or Something Else?
9. If you could have written any book which would it be?
The Bible……many corrections needed in that document.
10. If you had to live somewhere besides where you live right now where would it be?
Alaska, if I could afford it…..AND if I could stand the temps!
11. If you could be an animal what would it be?
A cat….I like their attitudes!
12. If you had to go and take a class for a week to learn how to do something new what would it be?
How to play a mandolin….love the sound of the instrument but it doesn’t jive with my knowledge of the guitar.
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Last December at the library, *The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up* b by Marie Kondo jumped off the shelf at me. For years, I've tried to get organized a...
3 years ago