Stolen from Janet, the countess of the Woods.....
1. Five names you go by:
d. "hey Dad"
2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a. Salem College sweatshirt
b. Blue Jeans
c. Pink Floyd boxers
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a. a new job
4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
5. Two things you did last night:
a. Cooked supper
b. Walked the dogs
6. Two things you ate today:
a. "Hunter's Soup" from Oak Ridge's Soup Kitchen
b. Cheese crackers (supper is not ready yet)
7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
b. Official from the Department of Energy (DOE)....don't ask, don't tell!
8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a. Suffer through a DOE Audit
b. Work through production issues
9. Two longest car/bike rides:
a. Car ride from Atlanta to Colorado Springs, CO.
b. Car ride to Maine from Oak Ridge, Tennessee
10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a. Sam Adam's Summer Ale
b. Blue Mountain coffee
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Last December at the library, *The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up* b by Marie Kondo jumped off the shelf at me. For years, I've tried to get organized a...
3 years ago