Thursday, April 28, 2005

Rain

It's raining. It's always raining. I love rain.

My little space at home is a small room with a window that looks out over a private garden. The garden is always a restful place. And it always has little visitors....birds drop by to take a bath and peak into the window to see what the man at the computer is doing....is he watching me? In the springtime, there is the occasional hummingbird that flutters around its feeder. Often times she floats down the window to spy on me. And she always smiles. Remember smiling? Much like Robert Plant asking the age-old question..."Does anyone remember laughter"? The garden is a gathering place for refugees.....those that wander the world just trying to find their way. I am a refugee......

It's still raining........

1 comment:

Jon Gilbert said...

Wandering is not a bad thing. Wandering too far into the darkest part of the woods can be.