Friday, November 02, 2012

Strength in the Morning Sunrise

Each morning I wake up before the sun does My view allows me to look out on the morning and hope Hope for a better day than the one before Hope for sanity and peace And just hope...... These days I tend to let my music collection talk to me With the hope of finding some peace and tranquility in my life Often times all I hear are the blues from older days And the blues of those much wiser than me But there is confirmation in the lyrics That tells me I am not the first to walk down this path My path has many rocks and boulders....most of which I placed myself But I have never been afraid to climb over the boulders And sidestep the rocks Often I stumble in the effort But it is the effort that keeps me walking Walking along this path we call life

No comments: