Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January Fog















And the top of the calendar begins.....a lonely, cold existence from now until April....and "April Comes She Will"......

Weather patterns change in the struggle between warmth and forgiveness.

A warm fire and a warmer bed...underneath the blankets of a generation left behind....but not forgotten.

We hear and feel your pain, from the generations who left have left us behind.....

A Generation who lost it all......we welcome you because we, too, have lost it all!

I see no Social Security surviving, 401Ks are not surviving....and pension plans? Those things disappeared in the 70s!

I think it's time to grow a garden of the necessities.......and pray!

I just hope my iPod survives this mess! Without music, I have no hope!

da'Wizard

1 comment:

Janet said...

I think my folks and inlaws are the only people in the world left with pension plans.