Saturday, May 07, 2005

Creationism

You'll be quite disappointed if you thought I was going to tackle the current issue in Kansas....you know the one....sort of a God vs. Darwin kind of thing. I piss-off enough people with my liberal views. So, if you were looking for a political debate you came to the wrong spot.

I like to create things in my yard. I enjoy taking a piece of land and totally changing its current state into a living, breathing, ever-changing Mecca of life. In fact, that is exactly what I plan to do today. Believe it or not, it is NOT raining today and there is none predicted! There is a section of my lawn (if you can realistically call that part of my "lawn") that has a slight erosion problem, doesn't get a lot of sunlight and the grass that IS there is spotty at best. By the end of the weekend, provided I'm allowed to work on Mother's Day, I hope to transform this plot of land into a new shade garden. I have the plan laid out in my mind. If the brain cells I have remaining cooperate today, I'll hopefully turn this mental image into a living portrait....one that breathes life and changes day by day, year by year.

Well, someone has to take care of things while God and Darwin duke it out in court!

No comments: