Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Brighter Day

Wouldn't you love to have one of those? Lately, I've been in sort of a quiet mode....not really wanting to talk to anyone but I do what I have to do to make it through the day. It's called survival, I guess, but there are times when you're just ready to throw everything away and just start over. You begin to question every decision you've made your entire life....what if I'd done this or how would it have been different if I had only done it that way........

I know they say "Don't Look Back", but if there's nothing to "Look Forward" to, what the hell is left? It's a strange phase I'm in right now. I know it'll pass......it always has. But this one is somehow different....the feeling is something I've never experienced before. It's like an old, unstable, countryside wall needing only one loose stone to be removed and it all comes down.......

Hang in there stone.....I'm not sure I can handle another fall.

No comments: