Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Things I Don't Understand-Updated Often (Well DUH!)

  • If eating watermelon seeds will make them grow out your ears, what happens with the banana seeds?
  • How does cheese grow hair so easily and I don't?
  • Why should I care if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and does or does not make a sound?
  • Why are the numbers displayed on a phone different from those on a calculator?
  • What are boogers made of and why do they grow? I mean I'm not feeding them or anything.
  • How does a bell pepper know to NOT get hot?
  • When I drop a hammer on my foot, why does it take so long for me to feel the pain?
  • Who invented this whole idea of working for a living? I want someone to track him down and shoot him.
  • Why doesn't the Earth fall? It's really heavy, you know.
  • How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

4 comments:

Jon Gilbert said...

Do you walk to school or bring your lunch?

Hidden Wizard said...

It all depends on the price of eggs in China.......

mom said...

Do bananas have seeds?

Hidden Wizard said...

You have to look close but they're in there!