- If eating watermelon seeds will make them grow out your ears, what happens with the banana seeds?
- How does cheese grow hair so easily and I don't?
- Why should I care if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and does or does not make a sound?
- Why are the numbers displayed on a phone different from those on a calculator?
- What are boogers made of and why do they grow? I mean I'm not feeding them or anything.
- How does a bell pepper know to NOT get hot?
- When I drop a hammer on my foot, why does it take so long for me to feel the pain?
- Who invented this whole idea of working for a living? I want someone to track him down and shoot him.
- Why doesn't the Earth fall? It's really heavy, you know.
- How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up - Last December at the library, *The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up* b by Marie Kondo jumped off the shelf at me. For years, I've tried to get organized a...
2 years ago