Tuesday, September 27, 2005

More Things I Don't Understand

Continuing the quest for knowledge:

  • Where do all those socks actually go? You know the ones....the ones that disappear in the dryer.
  • Why is it that the buttons on blouses are on a different side than those on shirts?
  • How does a coffee bean know to not include caffeine when growing?
  • What was that first guy thinking when he saw a chicken plop something out its rear and decided to eat it?
  • Why do strawberries wear their seeds on the outside?
  • What training do "training bras" actually provide?
  • How does a thermos know when to keep something hot or cold?
  • Who decided it would be fun to put all those subscription cards throughout magazines?
  • Just when WERE the "Good ol' Days"?
  • How does the gas pump know when I've put enough in the tank?
  • What is the shelf-life of Spam? Does it even HAVE a shelf-life?
  • Do turtles change shells like hermit crabs?
  • Why don't they make flavored glue to go on envelopes?
  • Why is it that when I blow my nose my head feels like it's shrinking? Is snot actually brain matter?
  • And on that topic, what is the purpose of snot? I mean, I have a sinus infection even as I write, and that stuff just keeps on producing! Why?
  • What do I do with all those remotes in my house?
  • If I enter *.del on my phone, will the telemarketers be deleted?

No comments: